Microsoft Office Communications Server (OCS) 2007 is now available in a free, online virtual environment via Microsoft TechNet Labs. These allow you to test out the software without any installation and set up being required. You can find the OCS 2007 lab at:
For those of you looking into OCS 2007, there are a number of Technet’s that will be useful when it comes to setting up and configuring the software. Check out these links for more info:
- Exchange Server 2007: Configuring the Unified Messaging Server
- Deploying and Configuring Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007
- Enabling Users and Installing Office Communicator 2007
- Configuring and Using Conferencing in Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007
- Using the Management and Troubleshooting Tools in Office Communications Server 2007
- Compliance and Archiving in Office Communications Server 2007
As always, I want to thank Johann over at
for the info!
Have fun and let me know how you get on with OCS 2007!