I don’t mention Bechtle too much as I like to keep my blog all about the technology but we’ve just released our 2010 Q2 earnings reports…and it’s pretty impressive
- Revenue up 16 per cent in Q2 to 375.0 million euros
- EBT grows by 61 per cent to 11.0 million euros
- Executive Board optimistic concerning further development
- The IT system house & managed services segment reported a revenue growth of 12.8 per cent
- the IT e-commerce segment contributed to this positive development with 23.1 per cent
- Earnings after taxes skyrocketed by 72.6 per cent
Our Executive Board Chairman, Dr Thomas Olemotz said:
“…we continued to grow encouragingly in the second quarter. We gained market shares and further increased the dynamics of the extremely strong first quarter to a significant extent”
An interesting point made is that the economic upturn is “much stronger” in the e-commerce side than the system house side (system house being the service, install etc arm).
We expect the economic recovery to continue throughout 2010, although not at the same pace.
All in all, the Bechtle group is in a great position as a large, European powerhouse with increasing revenue and profit. We’ve also increased our headcount to over 4440 this year.
It’s always nice to see one’s company doing well, especially coming out of the recession
You can download the quarterly report here, if you wish: